IN MEMORIAM: Johanna Louise Hardesty (1956-2022)

AND SO IT BEGINS ANEW

After many months, I have at last begun Chapter 7 of The Last Giant: Retribution (Book 2 of the Lindensaga). It has been a struggle. I have had to deal with many things, chief among them the loss of the other half of my being. That particular burden will always be with me, but I am learning to bear it. And the book beckons....

As we were working on another project as well, that one progresses also. It has been easier to continue, as on this one, Jan functioned as my research assistant while I did the writing. We were researching the life and times of one Charles Edward Conrad, the founder of Kalispell, Montana. The results of our research are being published in another blog, Spotted Caps West. The Blackfeet (Piikuni) called Charley Spotted Cap, and  I have so titled the blog.

I will be posting here as well, but not on a regular schedule.

Menannon is alive!

—Richard, for J. R. Hardesty



No comments:

Post a Comment